"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows." Ralph Marston
Resources and Tools
For every job we do, whether personal or professional, we need to use the right tools. So I have complied a list of some helpful resources and tools for you to use in either your personal or professional life. These are just my personal recommendations and they are sources that I am personally using myself. I hope that you get as much out of them as I have.
- Life is a Marathon: Bruce Van Horn
- Higher Life Design: Jefferson Santos
- Limitless with Alex Theis: Overcoming Objections with Monte Taylor
The Mentor - by Ryan Chamberlin, Frank Viscuso (Book)
The Unemployed Millionaire - Matt Morris (Audio)
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill (Audio)
Go Pro 7 - Eric Worre (Audio)
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth - John C. Maxwell (Audio)
- The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T.Harv Eker (Audio)
Motivational Manifesto - Breadon Burchard (Book/Audio)
How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie (Book/Audio)
In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day - Mark Batterson (Book/Audio)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki (Audio)
- The Compound Effect -Darren Hardy (Audio)
Dave Logan, John King and Halee Fisher-Wright
*This is a reading list I made...I seem to be adding more to the list faster than I can actually read them.
However, if you would like to use it to help you as well, please feel free to download it.